About Me

My photo
Born in Santa Monica, California, I was raised in the small bedroom community of Sunkist Park that borders Culver City, Playa del Rey, Mar Vista and Venice. I attended Venice High School, West LA Community College and California Institute of the Arts. My studies included English, English Literature, Poetry, Creative Writing, Choir, Classical Voice, Shakespeare, Musical Theater, Television and Film Acting and Art History. In 1980, I relocated to the Pacific Northwest and in 1982 I married Kurt Wolf in Corvallis, Oregon. During the course of our long journey together, I have remained devoted to not only my husband, but to my friends and family, and the arts. What defines me most is my passion for expression through art. I’m an avid reader, writer and poet.I also enjoy painting and photography. Additionally, some folks consider me a pretty good cook.




























Email Susie Rosso Wolf

If you have any questions about "New Prairie Woman", "Saving Susie", my "Phoetry", Montana, or writing in general, please email me directly at: GrumpySusie@msn.com — Looking forward to hearing from you. I hope you enjoy "New Prairie Woman". ~ Susie

Saturday, February 5, 2011

00.01.P1 Cold Day In Paradise


After the tease of forty degrees yesterday, the mountain ranges that surround us here in our little country world are blowing a mighty cold wind that sets in our old bones causing lazy weariness and complete lack of motivation to do anything other than loaf around and eat.

The old man is planted firmly on his favorite spot on the sofa with the TV clicker securely guarded in front of him. The puppies are snoring together and I'm wondering how in the world I will ever accomplish anything today with so much love and comfort going on around here. Our love party will most likely last the rest of the day and into the night which means no house work for me today. There is a God! I'm wondering what I'll make for dinner, while contemplating my next excerpt of New Prairie Woman. I'm looking forward to posting part 2 of the introduction for you and hope that you enjoy reading about my journey to Montana.

Thanks for stopping in to say howdy. Have a happy day.

With love,
The New Prairie Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Following my Blog. Your comments are most appreciated.

~ Susie Rosso Wolf








































ADD a COMMENT to Facebook

Index





















Click LIKE Button to Send to Facebook

New Prairie Woman Web Page